Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Up and Coming

I know...my blogs are lacking at the moment! It's rather sad too, because I have so many things to share with you. However, it is late and I desperately need to lay my head down to rest. Trouble is, I hear the voice of my sweet Shepherd in the twilight hours more often than not, which means it can take sometimes hours for me to fall asleep. Tonight is one of those nights.

Regretfully, I won't be writing anything of detail tonight. But I wanted to let you know what you can look forward to over the next few days:

Book of Oops Chapter Two
Finding Life in Death
Living Up to My Name
How Can I Despise that which Draws Me Nearer to You?

Yes, you're correct. These are titles for my up and coming entries. In the mean time, here are some immediate prayer needs:
  1. Physical strength - it's been a rough couple of weeks and my body is feeling it!
  2. Financial provision - the Lord has laid it on my heart to stay in Costa Rica longer and need $1600 to do so.
  3. All needs that have been spoken to me over this last week - there are so many whom I cherish that are in need of miracles of grace, healing, provision, etc. Please join me in lifting them to the Throne...even if you don't know who or what.

To you, friend, thank you. Thank you for believing in me and the call that God has placed within my heart! I couldn't do this without you.

Con todo mi amor,

Daniela

1 comment:

ginaerickson said...

Miss you girl! Glad to hear you'll be writing again soon. Hope we get to talk too. :) I'll be free to talk tonight (Thursday) from 5:30-10:00. You can also call me Saturday in the morning.

Love ya!